Thursday, October 28, 2004

So, discovered that I messed up with the trains, there are only 3 a week from Florida to Nawlins, so I am here a few days earlier than intended. Got on the train yesterday afternoon at 3.30, got off it this morning at 9.30, sat through Garfield the movie and The Terminal. Wouldn't bother with garfield and I saw the Terminalnot too long ago in Wellington. Played cards the rest of the night ewith a girl called Sarah from Montreal, slept, woke up practically in New Orleans and found a hostel for the next few days, got breakfast and at 1pm found myself in Larry Flynt's Hustlers club with Sarah being asked if we had an appointment. For a job!!!! Er, no. Have spent the afternoon with Molly and have walked all over downtown New Orleans, and think it may be time for bed. I'm saving it up for tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home