Saturday, October 23, 2004

In hindsight, weird guy was probably taking a lot of drugs as he didn't even object to being kicked out. I have had a day of delightfulness, doing nothing much. After much searching, I managed to track down the post office and sent some writings out across the world. However, if I do not know your address, you know that I haven't sent them to you. (Caroline, this is an only slightly veiled reference to you ignoring my request for your residential address. Yes, I know you're leaving it soon, but still. Maybe I'll just have to email you instead). Waved off Tae, Shae and Lucy this afternoon, I'll see two of them in Savannah tomorrow morning.....there I go. Being overly optimistic about the train schedule. Duh. Went to sleep on the sofa on the balcony upstairs, read a bit of book, and am now considering making some dinner. Hard life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home