Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Had hilarious night sitting in the garden the night before we left Auckland. There were 4 of us sitting out there at night, having a drink etc. when we heard a strange noise. All of a sudden my night went from normal to like being in a dodgy B grade horror movie....the noise came again, then again, then stopped for a bit. Couldn't see the origin of the freaky noise...so decided too one by one to check it out, oh no, sorry, we didn't that was the pretend horror writer trying to escape...um, no. It got closer and was weird. And we never discovered what was making the noise. Ryan thought it might have been a jaguar, but as he also thought Queen were American and had never heard the word burgled (I thought Josh and Ryan looked at me funny when I spoke sometimes, turns out they didn't have a clue what I was talking about) I am going for it probably being a possum orsomething. Actually, I feel bad for the possums, they're so furry and cute, but people run them down on purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home