Friday, April 30, 2004

Well, fortunately the ads at the top of my blog have changed from weird stuff about D* At*ins, I don't think my site has ever mentioned him, or any other pointless diet come to think of it, but it has been replaced by Auckland accommodation deals, which seems a bit more appropriate. Sexy Michelle hits NZ on Tuesday (watch out NZ) so hopefully I'll get to meet up with her. I have spent today in Devonport, so had a little trip on the ferry, bought myself a ring I couldn't afford, but I did get her to knock $10 off due to my poverty, i.e. I hadn't brought enough money out with me in an attempt to curb the shopping impulse. Then I sat at the top of a small volcanic hill, took photos of a great big gun and discussed life and other important issues with a bloke called Piran from Dorset. I am also going to start feeding myself properly now...a person can't live on toast forever, so today I branched out into chicken sandwiches. And I have a banana. Oh the nutrition of it all! Tomorrow I might have cheese sandwiches. Come back and cook for me Liz! Went to see Kil Bill vol 2 last night....it gave my eye and neck squeamishness food for thought shall we say. Some grimness involved and a few laughs...think they were intentional. If you see it, I found the white beard stroking hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home