Monday, May 10, 2004

The blog creation page has changed...and while I am sure it's better, these things take time to get used to, like automatics, people speaking English everywhere and boys that are older than me!
Cathy and Kate left this morning (I bought my car from them, and it's working so far so I still like them :P)...I too have left Albert Park, partly because they left, partly because it was starting to feel like home (a bit too cosy like). Had my second "Sunday Funday" at Albert Park last night, Richard is a little bit persuasive at getting everyone drinking and out and blatantly mad (ina good way). When I got home on Tuesday night he was just going out, and finally rolled in at 8am the next morning. I have also managed to get ID'd a lot in the last few days, obviously I am suddenly looking much younger so I've had to start showing my awful driving licence picture to people. Yeah, so I've moved, I'm up in Parnell now, have an appointment with an employment agency in the morning and then will take off up north for the remainder of the week. There's a comedy festival on here, so trying to sort myself out to go to one of the shows before I go driving madly off to chase dolphins around. Just noticed my recent lack of entertaining stories...I re-discovered alcohol. Forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home