Monday, May 03, 2004

Look what turned up in my inbox this morning! Please go and take a look at the great photo that Tav sent me. I am the one in the pink top posing. So cool...thanks Tav!
So it's Monday morning....me and my hangover have just dragged ourselves reluctantly from bed, having been woken up by the bagpipes playing "what shall we do with the drunken sailor", then what seemed like an entire university full of new graduates in cap and gown (well, gown, everyone always takes the hat off!) walked down the street in a big procession. The bagpipes are not part of my tried and tested hangover cure of salt & vinegar crisps and flat coke. Today is the day I go and get myself a tax ref number, and sign myself up with some agencies. Think I will stick around in Auckland for a couple more weeks...I keep meeting cool people, and now I have actually met some that live here. The discovery of an Irish bar that serves Drambuie Cream may also be a deciding factor. Sexy Michelle actually arrives today, so I'll see her later....first time in about 5 years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home