Thursday, November 04, 2004

So, a mildly apolcalyptic few days over here. I spent the whole of the election day on the train, and so forgot to wonder who was winning the election. Yesterday was the day of a big fire in courthouse on TV all day, a train crash on the Metro and then of course many people having a whinge at the outcome of the election. Hallowe'en in New Orleans was stunning, loads of people dressed up and drunk and out in the streets. Disco Ball had to be one of the best costumes I saw all night, also a very good impression of Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Carribbean, and lots of nakedness. Usually on the kind of people who should keep that within the confines of their own homes. Obviously only beautiful people should be allowed to go out almost garmentless. I am kind of joking, it has been the rainiest horriblest day in Washington DC, and due to the weather and the Metro situation I decided not to go out. In fact I only gave myself one job for the day....doing my washing....and I have not quite got round to that yet. Lazy, rainy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home