Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Only a week now till I leave. Got Fiji booked this afternoon, I'm joining in one of the Awesome Adventures trips to save myself hassle booking places and finding boats....plus I won't have to cook. Imagaine the joy....no cooking and no washing up! Crossing my fingers for beautiful but non-burning weather.
Went out last Friday after work, with people from work, but not being accustomed to the drinking thing any more, I was having a kebab and going home at 1am. After falling asleep on someone's sofa. Spent Saturday in awe of the wild weather bashingthe trees around in the Botanic Gardens, was trying to read my book but was frightened for the pages in the face of gale force winds. Didn't want to run around after the parts of book. Saturday night watched vids, The Butterfly Effect and Point of Origin and ate pizza. Sunday...went for walks and coffees and museum wanderings with Dutch boy from work. Monday night...am trying to use up my food so inventing weird combinations of stuff so I don't spend any more money. Getting Sally to cook is also a good trick....she did good tea last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home