Friday, June 11, 2004

There's something surreal about watching your little sis be thrown from an aeroplane, strapped very tightly onto a guy with a parachute and a videocamera!!! Yes, I went skydiving this morning! And Liz went first!!! Was brilliant....plummeting from 12,0000ft at about 12 noon while everyone at home was probably in bed, or at Breeze or somewhere else admiring a different view (or am I right in thinking the strippers got banned from TT week this year?). Got to Taupo last night, thought the weather looked pretty good, so this morning off we went, got picked up in a white limo no less and strapped into a lot of gear including an attractive piece of headwear. Anyways I have never done something so cool in my life...having a bit of trouble getting my photos on so you can all admire my petrified face (before) and exhilaration (after).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home