Friday, June 11, 2004

Stopped off at the Craters of the Moon yesterday afternoon, and walked around a bit of thermal undergrowth (need a bit of keeping warm it's a bit chilly this end of the world) thinking of buying thermals of a different kind for South Island. Went up on the gondola and did the luge a couple of times yesterday morning - twice was probably enough for me as I decided half way down that my helmet was wonky, took a hand off the handle bars to sort it out and nearly hurtled to my death. Well, in a way, my powers of exaggeration know no bounds. I wobbled a bit and my heart came up into my mouth. And then we left Chris & Audrey's after 4 lovely days or so and drove little Jezza down to Taupo. Actually, my car's been given a name, a nickname and a sexuality. Is this weird? Am quite attached to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home