Thursday, October 20, 2005

Beyond the forest

Some day, I really fancy going to Romania

Obviously, I always think about the things I can't do, at the point when I have the least money and seriously can't think about doing this kind of stuff for a long time. In a spectacularly unproductive day off, I have uploaded music, visited M&S lingerie department to discover that the bits that need lingerie have "shrunk" (!!!!), and discovered a proper Frenchy shop with baguettes and French food and stuff. All the stuff in fact, that when I got to France in 99 it took Anna and I several hours to decipher and actually buy food. Supermarket shopping was not a speedy activity around that time of my life. The guy running it informs me that re-stocking will happen in a few days as it was kind of empty, but looks like it sells a decent baguette. And I went for a 'chat' the results of which I can't divulge until Monday. I also acquired free chocolate on the way home.....one of the brilliant things about Edinburgh. There are many, my bus whinge of yesterday is forgptten as I didn't have to take the bus today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home