Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rubbish at growing plants, OK at growing a new life

I have successfully joined a club, gone to the university climbing wall and had drinks with the mountaineering club.....in a pub. I may not have mentioned my complete lack of a social life, but luckily now I won't have to because it seems to be looking up. I'm almost feeling in demand. I said almost. I have things to do at the moment so I'm happy with that. I'm also wondering if I can track down enough Manx people in Edinburgh to start a society, hey maybe there already is one. I already have two on my list. My plant looks like it is struggling to survive in my room, whichs comes as no surprise to me. I don't talk to it, and as apparently I usually over water my plants, I've tried to curb this impulse. The poor thing now probably thinks there is a drought. Even the basil plant and the mint plant are , and I thought they were pretty hardy things. Basically, I can't use the leaves to cook with until the plants perk up a bit. I need plant tips.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 am, Blogger Mel said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I just noticed your comment on my list of 100 Things About Me.

Melanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home