Tuesday, April 27, 2004

quick post

Back to being on my own tomorrow! Which means buying my own food and everything, which means I am back to spaghetti on toast. I'll also have to stay in hotels of a lower standard, where there is no concierge to attend to my floral needs. However, after the key losing incident at ACB I am not trusting myself with positions of responsibility. (OK, I was snogging an Aussie boy in the park, and got some very disapproving looks from the night porter bloke when I had to get another key, but I did find my keys the next day...in the park) Will be woken up very early tomorrow, as Liz is getting up at 5am or thereabouts, think she's leaning more towards getting up at 5.30. That half hour makes all the difference. So L has been practicing her navigation skills, handy for me, as I am a crap navigator and usually direct whoever is driving onto the nearest motorway. However, I'm not that fussed as to where I go over the next couple of months, so might just stop when I drive through somewhere nice. Caroline, did you buy a car over here? Having never bought a car before, I am concerned I will get sold a lemon, so am brushing up on knowledgeable sounding car words. Apparently I need to make sure I get a WOF. And that's it really, early night for me. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home