Saturday, September 04, 2004

So Liz has gone to Australia, we had a drive over to Eastbourne last Saturday and had amazing coffes in a really nice cafe called the Chocolate Dayz cafe. Also went out Porirua way and stopped in a nice park to take photos of the lovely Jeremy. So you can all see what I have been driving for the last few months. Also went to the lovely looking fish and chip shop for the first time that we've been meaning to go for ages.
I've spent this afternoon wandering round Te Papa and wandering round the shops...not buying obviously, I'm saving hard for the next leg of the trip.
Friday night I worked in one of the corporate boxes for the rugby which was a good night, Saturday I spent doing a creative writing workshop (although you'd never know it from the complete lack of good writing coming out of me today) and last night I watched telly and had an early night in on my own. Yep, Saturday night......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home