Tuesday, August 17, 2004

oh my god you have got to see the weather I have to walk home in!!! In about 10 minutes time! Help. Maybe I should have invested in an umbrella after all. Then it would probably get turned inside out. The unfriendly hostel cat has adopted me....this is because I illegally feeed it in the middle of the night when I come home, and in the mornings when it looks starving. I'm sure its pretty well fed anyway, but there's only one way to buy a cat's affection! It's worked too, little mog is now my mate...which is pretty damn lucky because I am a little bit friendless over here, except for Liz, Sally, Sally's bloke, and my Wednesday night drinking friends...most of whom I don't know the name of. Oh, and the man in the shop down the road. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home