Friday, August 20, 2004

Back to normal now, but the last few days I have been hailed on and rained on and blown around, generally getting beaten up by the weather. Went to see Ladykillers on Tuesday night...cheap Tuesday at the cinemas in NZ so it's an institution in my Wellington life. The film was really weird, and absolutely hilarious towards the end. Mind you, I'm not sure I like Tom Hanks playing "weird". I like him being romantic comedy-esque with Meg Ryan. I love film trailers.....except now I have seen the Garfield one more times than I can cope with. Wednesday night I planned to go out, but was prevented by adverse weather conditions. Made Mexican food and watched a bit more telly. Last night went to see MacBeth, bit hard going as I have never read it or anything and have no clue what the storyline is. I did some famous line spotting, and admired the pretty cool set, costumes, lighting and general fantastic staging. I think I did miss some vital parts of the story, so will have to read it or watch the film or something. Going up to New Plymouth with Liz and Sally after work tonight, 4 hrs drive in a car with no heating or radio...I'm leaving Jeremy behind to have a rest for the weekend. Then I'm going to drive the car like mad before its MOT type thingy runs out.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we r going to freeze!!!! even with the blankets! why didn't just persuade sally to take jeremy!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home