Sunday, July 25, 2004

I'm still very annoyed so here it is.  The Palace Backpackers in Nelson, unhelpful staff & dodgy location. Had a quick tour of parks & scrubland nearby but no other stuff dumped. Getting out of this place tomorrow....sure I would have quite liked it if no crime had been committed against me but there it is. Shit happens.
Have been to World of Wearable Arts this afternoon which was pretty funky and gave me some new career aspirations. Won't share them with you...my career thoughts change daily right now, far from focusing me this travelling thing makes me want to do everything there is to do, ever! Also took a walk to "The centre of NZ", convieniently located at the top of a hill. Don't think they'd have made such a feature out of it if the centre was in the carpark or the ditch by the side of the river.  Fortuitous hey, or am I being cynical because I am not Nelson's biggest fan.
Spent most of Friday walking part of the Abel Tasman track, got sad when we found an injured tiny little shark struggling to get away from the shore. Tried to help it but it was so heavy and, weirdly, partially inflated so I think it was doomed. Trying to make up for the little bit of wildlife that Jermey killed (he ran over a bird...that's got to be pretty hard to do) so, readers of blog, I could do with some cheering up to sort me out after various instances of crime and wildlife carnage. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home