Monday, August 09, 2004

I am in my 2nd week of working, going well, getting up still kills me and the kitchen in the backpackers doesn't even open till 15 minutes after I have left for work so breakfast eludes me every day. Liz, Sally & I spent our weekend exploring the city's bars. Saturday afternoon went up the Kapiti Coast a bit and bought cheese and wine to have in the park which was pretty funny with the wind howling around us and a threateningly dark bit of sky heading our way. Yesterday I cooked Sunday dinner for 3...took forever, but the roasties finally roasted by about 8.45pm. Think Liz has gone to a lifedrawing class today and I will be taking Jeremy to get his tyre fixed later on. Made friends on Friday night in one of the backpacker bars (Me & Liz were hiding in the toilets from some dodgy kiwi types and attempted to befriend every girl that came in, which eventually worked, hurrah). Bought a new mobile phone too, seem to be cheaper here and I will just have to try not to get it nicked again. Nokia is bad luck for me! And ended Saturday night with 5 or 6 naked women. No not like that. Hee hee....ok I was in a strip club and actually, it was kind of boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home