Thursday, July 08, 2004

Spent three days slowly wandering down through the Catlins, looking at inland bits of sea, petrified forests, nuggets of rock, a paua shell house etc. Now in Invercargill, the place where everyone says, "there's nothing there, don't bother with it". They are probably right, and we are probably leaving tomorrow. Been having a mid-nineties revival in the car and listening to Sleeper and Blur. In 1995 I thought Louise Wener was god and that I would marry Damon Albarn. I am over this now, but was still a bit miffed a few years ago when he got married to someone else and had a baby. My Dad has just informed me that I am poor...so that's probably the end of blogs and emails for a while. Unless of course, anyone wants to pay me to keep going? Yours hopefully, Katie xxxxxxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home