Monday, June 28, 2004

Failed badly with going to the ice hockey..been up the hill on the gondola and made a necklace in the bead shop instead. Yesterday was the most amazing Sunday, woke up, got made a cup of tea and discovered The Goonies was on telly so we all stayed in and watched that cos it was raining. Got roped into going out again last night for a few quiet drinks and got in again after 3, I'm sure I used to be quite good at going out 3 nights in a row but now at a certain time of the night all I want is my bed. Preceded by some chips & curry sauce maybe. Watched another class movie till 6 this morning... Beetlejuice!!!! And that's it really, Liz and I are getting back into doing exciting stuff tomorrow, jetboating, sorting out some skiing, there's stuff on in town during the day for the festival and then the Mardi Gras at night. Made a real effort to have some beggies last night, managd to burn them to a crisp and ended up with rice and chilli beans instead. Puzzled L8iz by waving at her from the kitchen with a pile of blacked charcoaled pumpkin and stuff on a plate....and she ignored me cos she thought I was being weird and she couldn't work out what the black stuff was. Having something I can't mess up tonight. Sardines on toast. Yum. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home