Saturday, March 27, 2004

Weekend.....

Just killing some time waiting for a barbecue to happen, have spent today at the thermal pools, well, some more thermal than others!!! And a disappointing lack of waterslides!!! I like waterslides. Mendoza is pretty nice, their wine is mmm mmm mmm. I've had some already actually which means the quality of my post may not be up to its usual standard. Either that or I may let all my secrets slip. I think it's always the people that make a place..so whether a hostel is a complete hole or really nice doesn't really matter....have been entertained thoroughly by a hyperactive Scot all day, but then we were all a captive audience for him as the bus left us at the pools 38km away for a good five hours. Fair enough I guess, but it wasn't that warm today, for which my very white legs thank me. Showed the English lads just how bad I am at pool last night, but I almost won a game of table football, thus not showing myself up too badly hey. Am hoping when I get back to the hostel now the food will be on the way out, as am starving. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home