Monday, March 15, 2004

I love Argentina!

Have decided to become nocturnal.....everything's open so late here! Joined large group from the hostel in going to a bar / club called Zeppelins. There are the usual hazards of going out, plus some new ones.....the possibility of nasty vodka, horrendous toilets with no locks and a trek across the back yard to get to them, and the occasional bloke called Manuel who wants to see you every day till you leave the city. Hilariously, chatting someone up in another language seems to consist of firing all the questions you ever learnt in English class at the unsuspecting target. They're always asking me how old I am! Think I'd get away with saying 17, as the majority of IOM bouncers seem to think.....as I am usually holed up in the Outback they just don't seem often enough to believe that I am 24. My highlight of the night was the Elastica song they played!!!!! Have changed my flight from Buenos Aires to spend more time in Argentina and Brazil......just can't handle too much time in Chile, and don't think I can afford it either!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home