Thursday, December 08, 2005

big fat gloves

I'm having trouble coming up with words for how cold it's getting....so to celebrate the cold weather I am going for a weekend in a mountain hut to walk up, if not some mountains, then some very big hills. I decided finally that if I am going to do this on a semi-regular basis, then it's time I spent some money and got proper kit. I have been putting off the actual spending money part since I was about 15, but you'd be surpised how easy it is to spend an entire week's wages in 15 minutes in an outdoor shop, it's ok, I currently only earn £85 a week. I have the kind of big fat gloves that promise not to let your hands get wet, have a fleecy cuff, and have a special zip to keep things like handwarmers in! I am guaranteed not to be miserable over at Fort William this weekend....well, my hands are, the rest of me might have some issues with the walking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home