Friday, August 19, 2005

today

Today I (briefly) considered jacking in my newly gained university place...well, not that recent, it feels like I have been going for so long, to develop my financial career. I think that maybe I have been here so long (all of 9 months) that now I am scared to leave again, whereas while I am away it's easy to come up with plans and think about everything I want to do. I think it's called th Isle of Man effect. Something to do with being an island? I am moving by post...the cheapest way...then me, the guitar I can't play and rucksack full of books will be getting the ferry and the train. My favourite thing about getting the train is the opportunity to read, listen to music, and stare out the window and make shapes out of the clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home