Wednesday, April 07, 2004

early night

Today made huge trek across town to go to Corcovado. Oh, and I bought some tomatoes to go in my sandwich, and they turned out to be fruit, hee hee. My day has been full of slight mishaps...dropping things, getting in the queue for the elevator rather than the train back down the mountain, handing over Argentinian money which doesn´t seem to go down too well, losing stuff...the usual. Oh, and I have a steaming hot, bright red, angry looking, golf ball sized, lump on the side of my knee. I am in so much pain that walking after I have sat down for a while is a grand effort. Have no clue what type of nasty insect it was...they bite and run, and seem to be largely invisible. Was out till 5.30 this morning, managed to score free lift home, free pizza, couple of drinks and another phone number to add to the collection. Am very bored of techno. I find it insanely dull if they don´t mix it in with something that has words and the hint of a tune. Am I getting old??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home