Thursday, April 01, 2004

Rant

So I could be here for a while...I'm uploading photos onto ofoto with the supposedly "easy upload" programme. I'm failing miserably, i.e., it's not very easy. It's taking forever!!! But I am scared I am going to lose my disk or get it all scratched or something...so I have to sit here for another couple of hours!! Have been to Iguazu Faqlls today. We're missing out the Brazilian side, as frankly...I have now seen the falls. Two days of it might get a bit dull. And we have no time left at all!! Seriously, this ofofo thing has been going for 10 minutes and is still at 1%, and I have a barbecue to attend. Have bus to Rio in the morning, and as we have done things slightly arse about face, we are going to have to get a flight from Rio back to BA. At least this means I won't spend my 25th birthday on a bus. Miraculous news too...I found the keys to my locked padlock. They turned up in my bag, but I swear I didn't put them there! It's a miracle. Oh my god, the progress meter has just gone back to 0%. I will be here forever. Maybe I am being too ambitious. Have just noticed that upload times are estimates only, and depend on the speed of your internet connection. Hell. I will be here forever. Well, it keeps giving me false hopes by pretending to be efficient. I blame the computer and in about 2 minutes will give up completely. So...2 minutes later...it has just surprised me and actually uploaded one of my photos. I am overjoyed, but sceptical that it will let the rest on. maybe it is self censoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home