Sunday, June 18, 2006

Summer

Finally, I am back to the uncomplicatedness of simply having a job. No homework etc. to think about whilst enjoying the weekend, no excuses to make to myself when I don't do ironing and that kind of boring domestic stuff - whilst telling myself that I am "working on my assignments". I'm not you know, I'm usually playing on the internet instead, or taking a "tiny" break for tea and way more episodes of Charmed than a person should normally see. Daytrips, drinks on a school night, hanging around all day doing not particularly much and then um, more drinks are now had without the slightest little bit of guilt hanging over me. But what's funny...I spent so long trying to get rid of the normal 9-5, and now I fully embrace it. Until September anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home