Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cheese gives you nightmares

Given the incredibly rubbish timing of being broken up with, extraordinarily large amounts of rather difficult work to do (left to the last minute due to the aforementioned break-up and preceding general crapness) and an almost obsessive interest in being really nice to myself, I am probably going to get really rubbish marks this term.
Being nice to myself constitutes great food, dates with myself to eat really great food (steak, asparagus and pepper sauce, special camembert fondu usually reserved for Christmas Eve) dark ale, dark plays (Faust) and watching very scary shit your pants type films. In the spirit of this we went to see The Hills Have Eyes last night. Despite being grossed out by seeing a misshapen nuclear accident of a human being 'feasting' on breast milk, and several stumpy necks bleeding profusely where a head should have been, I was not that scared. Creep similarly did not freak me out too much, as long as I know at least one person will make it out alive I am quite happy. Am I becoming immune? Maybe what scares me most is that scary movie 4 is about to hit cinemas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home