Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I think that Cat might be a girl. The complete lack of name doesn't help in deciding whether my little feline friend is a girl or a boy. Somebody, at some point, did try and explain to me how to figure out the sex of a neutered moggy, but I got kind of disturbed and tuned out. It's not something I really need to know in life is it? Back to my point, I think it's a girl. It's moody, unpredictable and eats a lot whilst pretending it isn't. It also likes to claw strangers when they're getting a bit over-familiar. It has been displaying some boy characteristics though, sitting on top of the fridge for no apparent reason, enjoying fast food, and getting noisy when it's being ignored. Like at 5am this morning! I decided the other day (post rugby night working) that I should try and be nicer to people. As this even includes people who think I am horribly sarcastic to them on emails, I thought I'd include animals too....and let Cat sleep on my bed. (I think it will miss me and the illegal feeding sessions when I'm gone). So I woke up at 5am to find it sitting by the door staring at me, (freaky how that works) and let it out. 5 minutes later it was scratching my door to come back in, whereupon it proceeded to sit under the pillow end of my bed and purr really loudly. I do not feel like I have had the best nights sleep ever, and will have to revert to being less accommodating to Cat. I think it is taking advantage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home