Thursday, January 22, 2004

Pisco

Two things have happened today. I woke up at 5am (no that´s not one of them mum!) and went in the shower. Completely lost where i was with the taps and got trapped behind a sheet of scalding hot water, and couldn´t get to the tap to turn it off. So I pull a random lever that I think might make the water come out of the taps instead...but no that puts the plug in.Might have damaged my skin turning the shower off.
The second is that when we left our hostel this morning, the maid / cleaner / cook hugged me and said something that I think is Good Luck in Spanish. I am wondering if this is a bad thing? Things seem to be going OK so far anyway.....Befriended random accounting student in Lima yesterday...bit too touchy feely for Charlotte´s liking. And met our first "I can do everything cheaper than you backpacker". (nob) Going on a little tour tomorrow to look at sealions and penguins and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home