Sunday, November 02, 2003

Fairly uneventful Saturday night at work last night...quite busy early on & for some reason orange wkd has become a popular drink again! What's that about? Friday night though I am not going to into...why people think extra strength cocktails are a good idea I don't know. I think I dropped it on the floor accidentally...and when my feet got wet I realised I need new shoes. Really need, not just want. I'm just getting used to this blogger thingy....I'm used to the nonsense I think being kept to just me and a select few, er, lucky individuals...it's quite weird thinking that I could just write it all on here and technically anyone could read it. I feel a bit shy actually. Not that anyone will find this unless I tell them where to find it. Hello Maria.

I'm faffing around with some html to try and make this look a bit more "mine", but well, it's hard work & it's a gorgeous day so I'm going for a walk instead! OK, here goes...post & publish....et voila!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home